Various measures recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health have been implemented.
In the mall:
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers: – Ground floor: Grande Place, next to the Stand Info and Petite Place towards the elevators – 1st floor: on the yellow pillar next to the yellow escalators and next to the Calida store
- Reinforcement of maintenance measures
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the OFSP
- Display of OFSP instructions at entrances and terminals
In stores (according to possibilities):
- Setting up a queue at the entrance
- Limited number of customers allowed
- HandCleaning gel for free
- Floor markings (distance of 2m)
- Plexiglass at counters
- Contactless payment limit raised Mastercard, Visa, Postfinance and American Express raised contactless payment with their respective cards from 40 to 80 francs to meet the health restrictions imposed by the pandemic.
We take the implementation and respect of these measures very seriously because your health and that of our employees and partners is our priority. Let’s be all responsible.
Thank you for your understanding.