In accordance with Federal Council directives, the Covid certificate is required from Monday, September 13, 2021 for people over 16, for:
• Access to places of recreation. In Balexert, this concerns access to Pathé cinemas, bowling and the Activ Fitness gym
• Consumption on site in restaurants and interior terraces.
The verification of the Covid certificate will only be carried out at the entrance of the establishments concerned.
Consumption in rest areas is prohibited.
In the event of non-compliance with these measures, the fine for the customer will be 100 francs.
Please respect the rules of hygiene and conduct recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health:
- The consumption of drinks or snacks is prohibited while walking or on the resteareas through the center.
- Wearing a mask is compulsory in shops and common areas of the center: the wearing of a mask by customers is required at Balexert in order to protect themselves and others.
- Compulsory contact tracing on the foodcourt (except. take away)
Various measures recommended by the Federal Office of Public Health have been implemented.
In the mall:
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers
- Reinforcement of maintenance measures
- Use of disinfectants recommended by the OFSP
- Display of OFSP instructions
In stores (according to possibilities):
- HandCleaning gel for free
- Plexiglass at counters
- Contact tracing
- Contactless payment limit raised Mastercard, Visa, Postfinance and American Express raised contactless payment with their respective cards from 40 to 80 francs to meet the health restrictions imposed by the pandemic.
We take the implementation and respect of these measures very seriously because your health and that of our employees and partners is our priority. Let’s be all responsible.
Thank you for your understanding.