Balex’Air playground is an occasional venue for children to come and play, supervised by a team of dynamic and caring professionals who are present at all their activities in Geneva.
While they are there, their parents can go about their occupations with no worries and take the opportunity to watch a film with friends, enjoy a good meal together, simply have a cup of coffee or do some shopping!
Opened in 1983, the playground is loyal to its tradition and an original feature of the Balexert Centre: the aim being to welcome visitors in the most agreeable way possible.
- 2 to 9 years old
- First hour CHF 6.-
- Second hour CHF 1.50 per 15 minutes
- Any time section begun must be paid for.
Maximum stay = 3 hours.
Payment in cash or by card. Euros are not accepted.
- Socks are compulsory
- The parent must stay in the centre (including The Bowling Balexert) throughout the time during which the child is left behind.
- No bookings.
- Pushchairs and scooters must not be left in the cloakroom or exterior hallway.
- Objects and garments left in the cloakroom or nursery will be kept for three months. Unattended cloakroom.
- Please do not bring a child who is contagious, injured or has the flu. You must let us have any specific and relevant information (illness, behavioural difficulties, allergies, etc.).
Some brands offered by Halte-Jeux Balex’Air
- Halte-Jeux Balex'Air
- Floor : 1
- Nearest car park: P1/P2 jaune